วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 14 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553

Cancer for Christmas - Five Ways To Make Christmas nice for your loved ones Enduring Chemotherapy

Recently I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer. Although I knew the cancer survivors, and there are tons of literature to survive cancer, I discovered there are some surprises. My friends and family support were wonderful. Here are five ways I have found that allows them to tolerate the chemotherapy, and still enjoy Christmas.

After my first treatment fragrance I noticed that there are scents that are unbearable for me. The smell of somethinga chemical basis has been particularly offensive, detergents, perfumes and scented candles, to name a few. If you have a loved one, to help them dry, vinegar and water works best. Add a few drops of lavender oil on all generic, odorless cream instead of perfume. Scented candles are better tolerated when not illuminated. Leaving the lid of a candle in a glass adds just enough to scent the room. Better than candles, but are oranges studded with cloves, sprigs of rosemary, mint orAromatherapy.

There are foods other side effects of chemotherapy that eating more difficult, especially in the first week. I discovered very quickly that the ice is my friend. Bring a loved one, several gallons of different flavors. While the onion and garlic in your diet food that you are too tough at this time. Instead, I use garlic flavored olive oil and shallots or leeks instead of onions. If you can not eat solid food, I practically live on fried noodles in a smallGarlic flavored olive oil, parsley, and many of Asiago cheese.

A Christmas tree-Fatigue is a very real side effect of almost all types of chemotherapy. Decorating for Christmas feels like too much to handle, but without any decoration would be too depressing, and a reminder of how life is hard in this year. Volunteering is putting on a Christmas tree for their loved ones and take down. There are also some beautiful trees that are accessible table that you can bring as a gift. I feel veryJoy of my tree, set up my girl for me. This is a cheerful place in a cloudy day.

Laugh-Mount DVD are the light of heart and comedy in nature. Old shows like I Love Lucy Abbot and Costello or keep me laughing. I also like romantic comedies Sleepless in Seattle or You've Got Mail. Now is not the time to keep CNN on a current loop on the television. While I am all the terrible things that have happened and may consciously in the world, I can do with an influx ofthat information at this time. I think that when you are fighting for my life, I want to remind everyone who pays for the reasons that life is beautiful and good fight.

I am a person-Remember, if it is a loved one, they are still a person, not a disease. I tend to laugh and joke about what was happening to me. I asked all the time, as I joke about cancer. How can I not? I started laughing and joking, before cancer, and some of the side effects are just getting too ridiculous for wordsI like to call what God bit 'of irony. For example: How can I lose all the hair on my body in places that I will not even be mentioned, but still have hairy knees? The hair is long hair on my knees?

Please note that no matter what you do and try to expensive for a man is the cancer is a solitary event. Every experience is different. I am among the lucky ones. They took my cancer very early. When I finished my treatments, I look forward to a very high rate of recovery.That said, I hope that these ideas that help me to shed light on this Christmas for you and your loved ones have shared.

business brochures corporate holiday gift

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น